RV ONLINE AUCTION DISCLAIMER
This recreational vehicle is AS-IS, WHERE IS, NO WARRANTY, and NO REPAIRS will be made. WARNING! This vehicle cannot be legally operated on Wisconsin Highways and may not be safe Wis Stats. Trans 139.045. The service/doc fee of $249.50 is included in starting reserve listed. Tax, title, and registration fees are excluded. See “RV Online Auction Rules & Guidelines” below for important information. See dealer for complete details.
RV ONLINE AUCTION RULES & GUIDELINES
- The RV Online Auction starts on Tuesday, 09/10/19 at 8:00AM and ends on Saturday, 09/21/19 at 5:00PM.
- All recreational vehicles offered for sale on the RV Online Auction are is AS-IS, WHERE IS, NO WARRANTY, and NO REPAIRS will be made.
- All recreational vehicles offered for sale on the RV Online Auction, will be CASH ONLY, financing will not be available thru the dealership/seller.
- All recreational vehicles offered for sale on the RV Online Auction, are not available for delivery by the dealership. They must be picked up from the dealership/seller by the winner of the bid.
- Link RV Rice Lake/Seller will be available to answer questions by phone or email during the RV online auction dates, from 8:00AM–8:00PM Monday thru Friday, from 8:00AM-5:00PM on Saturday, and on Sunday from 10:00AM-4:00PM. Questions outside of these listed times will be answered on the next business day during listed available hours above.
- Bidding will be done in increments of $100 starting at $100 over the opening reserve, with the option of the bidder to enter Minimum and Maximum bids. The Minimum bid is defined as the Minimum amount the bidder will pay and the Maximum bid is defined as the Maximum amount the bidder is willing to pay.
- One bid per recreational vehicle per household. Must be a U.S. Citizen 18 years of age or older.
- Winner of the bid is determined by the highest bidder over the opening reserve.
- Winner of the bid will be notified by the dealership/seller on Monday, 09/23/19, must take delivery no later than 5:00PM on Monday, 09/30/19.
- When a buyer bids on an RV, they’re committing to paying for the item. If they don’t pay and take delivery by 5:00PM on Monday, 09/30/19, the dealership/seller can open a case in a Court of general jurisdiction in Barron County, Wisconsin.